Covid-19 Up-date – as at 28th February 2021
Resumption of TCC Rallies with effect from April 12th 2021.
Since the government “roadmap” issued last week, we have been working hard to establish what this means for us as a club. From 12th April campsites and or Rally Fields can open but when people are on the campsite they must follow the government rules in place at that time. As the plan stands at the moment, indoor facilities cannot be shared between households but outdoor gatherings of either 6 people (the Rule of 6) or 2 households will be allowed, making it easier for friends and families to meet outside. The ban on indoor gatherings also covers places such as awnings and marquees.
As and when government guidelines are updated, then we will of course share our own changes with you.
Because we are reopening from April 12th, it has been decided to extend the freeze on payment of membership renewals for a further month, effectively providing a further free couple of weeks membership.
To explain this more simply – whenever your membership was due for renewal, it will now be due 6 months later than originally. Members who were due to renew at the end of November 2020 will be required to renew by the end of May. Any new or rejoining members who wish to begin their membership in April will then be due for renewal at the end of March 2022.
We are as keen as any members to begin rallying again, but can’t reiterate strongly enough, the necessity to keep our actions both legally and morally safe. We care about your safety, and need you all to look after yourselves and each other.
We will keep you informed of any further updates via the Website or the Official TCC Facebook page.
With kindest regards, and your best interests at heart
The Management Team
Touring Caravan Club
Touring Caravan Club
What you will find here:
- Family oriented club run by the Members for the Members.
- A club that does not tie you down to owning a certain make of Caravan, Motorhome, Trailer Tent or Tent.
- A club that just wants to encourage you to get out and enjoy using your units.
- Sections spread all around the country.
- Rally with any section you wish, not just your ‘Home’ section.
- Rallies most weekends
- Caravanning in all weathers.
Upon joining you will receive:
- Membership Cards
- Annual Rally Brochure
- Bi-monthly ‘News & Views’ magazine, including a section by section review of rallies and news from around the club Here
- Much sought-after “Touring Caravan Club” Window Sticker
- Updates and changes for your yearly Rally Brochure
- Online Access to the TCC Forums and Community section
- Great prices on Rallying all year round, all across the country. (Rallies from £10 per unit per night)
Join today to see what the club is all about. We offer a 90-day membership in order to allow you to try out the club therefore if you really don’t like it and the club truly isn’t for you there isn’t any commitment to continue.
Lastly, we would like to say: In the Touring Caravan Club, There are no strangers only friends you have yet to meet.
We are registered with ACCEO